A story from the Daily Express, link below their introduction.
What we have here is a lack of some investigative questions:
- Can we see the EXIF data for the image in order to ensure this is not motion blurring etc. as a result of poor photography
- Can you show us the camera? This image is so poor in terms of quality that it looks like it was taken on a camera from the 1980’s. If a flash was used, then this image is even more shocking in terms of quality.
- It continually astounds me how apparitions elect to conceal at least some part of themselves behind doors/walls/buildings etc.
- The notion that the image was unable to be recreated is invalid. The person producing the original image is in no way objective in making such a claim.
- If recreating the image were to be undertaken independently, then you may find that the angle and height of the camera shot from the original reveal a selective position such as to eliminate the possible reveal in the mirror behind.
- The mirror does appear to show something of a contrast to the left side. Such may reveal a poorly illuminated presence to whom the arm belongs.
Image and link to the Daily Express are below:
A GHOST hunter claims she has snapped the clearest photo yet of the infamous Black Monk ghoul.